Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hmmm ...

On Sunday I attended a mini HHS reunion. Not a whole lot of people showed up but I had great time. It was good to catch up with with old friends. It was very good to catch up with old friends. To remember and reminisce (sp?) To laugh and for just a few hours escape the day-to-day and "go back in time," so to speak ...

Since the reunion, I have been on Facebook more than I have. Mainly to post some of the pics I took and because I've received comments on them and invites to be new friends with old friends. But I've been playing around and looking and searching at many of the walls and profiles and pictures of my Facebook friends. In doing so I discovered my that my former boss Nancy, is now residing in China. I had been able to ascertain that she was or had been there, but I thought she was perhaps vacationing or visiting. Anyway I also discovered her blog and I'm going to bookmark it. She's so worldly. She's so intelligent. Must remember to wish her a happy birthday in three days.

Yawn ... another short post. It's getting late.

No comments: