Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of ...

I am amazed at how much Justin LOVES Star Wars. Though he is partial to the first three movies (which are actually the last three made) he is totally into all six of the Star Wars movies. He is constantly drawing pictures of the characters and talking about Darth Vadar and Luke and Padmei (sp???) and Darth Sideous and Bobo Fat (???) and General Grievous etc. I will never forget the time he walked up to me and said "Mommy, who is this? 'Cohhhh cohhhhh...'" I was like what the heck?!?!? Justin stood there looking at me like I was the biggest idiot. How could I not know who he was impersonating????? He sounded just like him. Anyway it turned out to be the breathy sound Darth Vadar makes through that voice sound box thingie. Go figure. Never in a million years would I have guessed that he would be sooooo all-in.

He and Dave had a Star Wars marathon a few weeks back. All Star Wars. All day. Oh brother.

So it came as no surprise that when Justin wanted to get his face painted at Disney MGM he chose Darth Mull (sp???) You can only imagine how incredibly geeked he was when during the parade Luke Skywalker and Princess Leah actually pointed to him and Luke aimed his light saber (sp???) at him. I tell ya, it's the stuff dreams are made of!

ttfn
td

5 comments:

Kache said...

Such a cute picture, love that Luke acknowledged him in the parade!

shannon said...

nick would have had his face painted too! ;)

Anonymous said...

How exciting to noticed by Luke! Can't wait to see your pages.

Carrie

Brandy said...

Creepy mask! Jason loves that stuff and I just don't get it, but I am sure I am in for it with Dylan. Cute!

Unknown said...

Holy cow!! I so know what you're going thru with the Star Wars addiction. Steve is a SW junkie and has totally turned our girls onto it, too. And, who cool is that that Luke noticed him?! I bet he was on cloud 9!