Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm on a Roll

Two posts in one day after none for two months. Oh well I just had to share that Dave wants me to make him a BasicGrey lunch pail. We were looking at my 3J pail and he said, "That's ... that's ... that's phenomenal!" Just like the guy in the Sprint commercial. Yeah, corny I know but he really likes it and he asked to make him one basically about his love of cars. Shan, if your reading this, do you have any PP ideas?

On a much more serious and sadder note, I went to Robert's mother's funeral today. I cried even though I didn't really know his mother. Me crying at anybody's funeral is truly par for the course. I got to see a few people that Dena and I went to college with. Good grief did some of them look, ahem, aged. I had to ask Dena if we look that, ahem, much like them. We, with our rinse-tinted hair, impeccably applied make-up, and control top panty hose had no idea how they let themselves go and agreed that we could both still pass for thirty-somethings!

ttfn
td

2 comments:

shannon said...

i am absolutely reading this!! i wanna see the original lunch pail.. or did i, and i forgot?
pp ideas...
hmmm.. uptown by ki? did you expect that answer from me? ;) lemme think some more.....

Heather said...

great to see you blogging again Tracy! I've missed you!!!