Thursday, May 25, 2006

First Crop

Tomorrow evening I'm going to my first-ever crop. It's at Ever Remembered and I have to admit that I go back and forth between anxiety and anticipation. I don't know what I want to work on and I don't know what to bring....

At any rate, the crop will be an all-nighter. I figure I'll try to hang until 1:30 or so before I call it a night.

Oh yeah, I turned in the tag book I was making for the store and Terry and Monica loved it AND they officially asked me to be on the ER's design team! Yay! I'm excited. Just like KNK, ER has presented me scrap challenges that make me look at different things differently. I'd have never done a tag book but now I have and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Anyway, when Monica updates the ER site with the DT profiles I'll post a link.

Hmmm, what else? I am looking forward to the upcoming three-day weekend and cannont wait until this time next week when the big Anne Stevens meeting will be behind me. That's about all for now so

ttfn
td

4 comments:

shannon said...

congrats! i can't wait to see the link! and enjoy your crop this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Have fun at your crop, and will be checking for the link too.

Carrie

Kache said...

The lunchboxes look great Tracy and congratulations on the design team, that's awesome!

Unknown said...

Huge CONGRATS, girl!!! I can't wait to see the link!