Friday, June 23, 2006

99%



That's how sure I am that I am going to CHA next month!!! I can hardly believe it but I stopped in ER this afternoon and got to chit chatting with Monica and Terry. I casually asked if they were going to CHA and they both kind of looked at each other with some uncertainly and said yeah. When I asked about their hesitance they explained that they needed to work out some of the logistics that involved one of them not being able to go and the other not wanting to go alone. So I jokingly said, "Well if one of you can't make it, I could go in her place." They asked if I was serious and I said, "Yeah, I guess I am ..." The rest is history.

So why am I not 100% sure? Well I have a small logistic of my own that I need to work out, but I think I can...

Speaking of ER (Ever Remembered), here is the link I promised a post or so ago. The website is still under construction but move you can move your mouse over various items in the charicture to go different places, but if you click on the "Ever Remembered" on the tablecloth, and then click on "designers" at the top of the next page, another page with me and eventually five other ladies will come up. Click on my picture to see the first thing that I thought of when Monica said a scrap-related word. There is also a picture of my very first scrapbook page. Try not to laugh at that ...

The KNK online crop is this weekend, which is turning out to be busier than I thought it would. I let my nephew Quincy spend the night and adding another 12-year-old to the mix of my three kids makes for even more craziness. Then I have to meet his dad in Detroit 'cause I ain't driving nearly 70 miles to take him home - that will take a good chunk out of my day. Monica wants me to stop by the store to check out some CHA material ... when will I ever find time to crop. I'm sure I will tho. I got some really good pictures of Justin at his kindergarten graduation a couple of weeks ago. See ...



I know I need to crop the sides some ... That's Justin and his teacher whom he adored. He was constantly telling us what she said, what she did. I think he idolized her, but she was a great teacher. Justin is reading very very very well - much better than Jared or Jordyn did at this age.


My back is pretty much back to normal. Thank goodness!

Five more work days until my first of four vacations this summer. I get five workdays off - that nine consecutive days!!! Other than turning 42 during that time, I don't have any big plans. Just some major chillin' out! My next two vacations (including the trip to the Windy City for CHA) will be the kind where you don't get to relax. They will be the kind that make me need another vacation. Ah well, at least I won't be at work. Anything is better than that right? :-)

Okay, I'm done.

ttfn

td

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! You get to go to CHA!!! Talk about being in the right place at the right time! Lucky. Yeah, I'm jealous! Carmen and Lisa are going, too!

Happy early Birthday!!! That pic of him in his yellow graduation gown is adorable!! What a cutie!

Hey, this is a no stress crop this weekend. Don't worry about it!

shannon said...

cha! way cool! it will be a great time!
glad to hear you are feeling better!

Kache said...

What a cute graduation picture!
Hope you have a great time at CHA!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at CHA!

Carrie