Monday, July 31, 2006

Something New

Oh yeah I'm on a roll - two posts in two days. I'm sitting here listening to my iPod. Fully jammin'. I downloaded India Arie's "I Am Not My Hair" video. Started thinking that if I could have a cool video on my blog like some people do, that would be it right now, so I came her to check out the options on my blog. Didn't see a video option. Saw where I can a picture of myself which I will do either later this week or when I get back from our trip. Also saw the option to change my blog template so I figure, what the hey. Didn't see a "banner" option either but maybe I'll explore more thoroughly some other time

Man I am so ready music-wise for our 20 hour trip to Florida. That iPod music store, I can tell, could be a VERY dangerous thing. I LOVES ME MY MUSIC - and that is the understatement of the year ...

Ah well, off to get ready for the fourth workday before our trip ...

ttfn
td

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Good girl, two in a row. Now I look like a slacker. India Arie, good choice!

shannon said...

love the new look!
one of my drug reps saw india arie downtown at a spa. said she gave all the staff backstage passes!
enjoy your trip!

Kache said...

I love that ipod store too!

Have a great trip

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, like the new look!

Carrie

Unknown said...

Have a great trip!!!

Rita said...

Okay, Tracy, let's hear an update about your trip...and how about some pics!!

Heather said...

where'd the roll go???