Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pride & Joy


On the KNK message board, someone asked if you ever feel guilty for scrapping one child more than the other(s). I had to admit that I do (scrap one kid more AND feel guilty about it). Lately I have not scrapped Jared very much, due in large part to the fact that he so into himself and things that he wants to do that he's not really around for me to snap him picture very often. This weekend I deliberately made it a point to get a few picture of him - he's so handsome. Anyway, I turned one of them black and white and scrapped it. I call the LO, "Pride & Joy." It's really a very simple LO, but I love how it turned out! Here it is ...

Gotta go - ttfn!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Hey Tracy - good job on the blogs! I can't believe your 5 year olds are so "fast" :) You need to slow them kids down a tad. Just kidding - I think it's cute! Very innocent I am sure!

shannon said...

it's great. love that you made a point to go after him and take those pics. he might think you are crazy now but he'll love the memories later!

Jill Felker said...

Beautiful LO, Tracy! And LOL about the kissing! So far, I don't think Timothy has but, then again, I haven't asked. Yikes!