Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ho hum ...

The saying goes, "No news is good news." I suppose this is true but no news can also be boring and that pretty much explains why I have not blogged in such a long time. In fact, I don't have any new news today either ...

Well there is some good news. Since I last wrote, Angela of KNK invited me and six or seven other KNK members to be the new KNK Design Team. I still remember my reaction to her initial email inquiry. I thought to myself, "Wow, she much kinda like my LOs eh?" It was such an honor to be asked and to serve on the Team with such talented other ladies. December is the first month that our creations will be feature in the newsletter and I adored that Fancy Pants kit!

The other news is not so good. Ford is supposed to "involuntarily separating" quite a number of salaried employees during the first quarter of next year. Can I just say how sick and tired I am of wondering and worrying about the status of my job?!?!? I can say that 90% of the time, I just go with the flow and think, "whatever" because I know that it is out of my hands and that there really isn't much I can do about it one way or the other. It's just the other 10% of the time when I worry and let my imagination run away with me. After I feel about ready to scream about it, my common sense and spirituality kicks in and reminds me that the Lord will provide - whatever the case or scenario.

I am feeling bummed today. Can't really put my finger on why, but I am. Part of it is that I really want to work on my scrap room but can't. I'm in the middle of totally redoing it, but I need Dave's help. Hopefully he'll do the tiny bit I need him to do tonight and then I can stucko it tomorrow or soon thereafter. I think I'm going to LOVE it when I get done. I got a new Craftsman workbench to go in there and I'm going to paint the room the same wonderful shade of green that I recently painted Justin's room. I ordered some Cropper Hopper vertical storage holders this morning and I going to look into getting the trolley too. I'm excited about it all, but as I also said, today I am feeling kind of blue. Kind of sad. I wish that Dave were here to hold me right now and tell me that everything is going to be just fine.

What else?? Christmas is three weeks from tomorrow. I am looking forward to being off and to seeing the kid's faces on Christmas morning, assuming that Santa actaully visits them. They have not been on their best behavior so it's quite possible that they will get nothing more than a lump of coal for the holiday. I can remember trying to be so good during the days leading up to Christmas when I was a little girl, but my kids just keep being bratty. Go figure.

See, told you I didn't have much to say here.

ttfn
tracydacy

1 comment:

shannon said...

so glad you updated!!!
sorry to hear about ford. things will work out. and too funny about santa's visit being questionable. i think your first dt lo represented that, huh! ;)